Codership has registered GALERA, GALERA CLUSTER and GALERA REPLICATION to avoid any confusion in the marketplace. With this trademark policy, Codership wants to make sure that Galera branded products are developed, approved, tested and maintained by Codership. Proper use of a trademark is vital in ensuring that the high level of distinctiveness of the brand is maintained.
Any use of Galera trademarks is not allowed without written approval from Codership. The appropriate symbol must be used when referring to these brands.
· Trademark symbols ® or ™ should be used with the trademarks of Codership depending on whether the mark is registered or used without registration in the region in question. In counties where GALERA, GALERA CLUSTER and GALERA REPLICATION are registered trademarks the use of the symbol ® is mandatory.
· The symbol should preferably be used every time the trademark is mentioned, but the symbol must be used at least when the trademark is mentioned for the first time on every page or text.
· It is preferred to write out the trademark in capital letters.
· Do not pluralize a trademark (i.e. Galera Replications) or make it possessive (Galera Replication’s).
· Always type trademarks in Latin characters.
· The following clause should be added to marketing material (depending on the mark in question): “GALERA, GALERA CLUSTER and GALERA REPLICATION are registered trademarks of Codership”
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about the conditions, approvals and exceptions.