This is a new era in deploying, managing and monitoring your Galera Cluster for MySQL, with the recently released Galera Manager, now Generally Available (GA). Galera Manager is a web-based graphical user interface (GUI) tool that allows you to fully manage clusters in Amazon Web Services, you can also deploy clusters on user provided hosts (on premise or in the cloud) and you can also fully monitor your existing clusters.
In this Webinar, we will cover:
- Deploying a fully managed cluster in AWS
- Deploying a cluster on user-provided hosts
- Monitoring an existing cluster
- How we have chosen to use CLONE SST for MySQL 8 deployments
- How you can successfully deploy all the various servers that we support
- Utilising the over 600 monitoring metrics to effectively manage your Galera Cluster
Join the packed webinar for discussions and live demos and take your Galera Cluster deployments further with Galera Manager.
EMEA Webinar, Thursday October 28 2021, 2:00-2.50 PM CEST
USA Webinar, Thursday October 28 2021, 9:00-9.50 AM PDT