Codership QA Engineer
The QA Engineer/release manager will be responsible for working with the development team at Codership and create and execute tests, make builds of Galera Cluster and develop and extend test automation frameworks.
You will be also working closely with MariaDB development and quality assurance teams to prioritize software bug fixes.
- Continuously refine the QA process to improve product qualitY
- Troubleshoot and work with the development team to isolate issues
- Create and maintain automated tests
- Make Galera software builds (our build pipeline uses python, Jenkins, Docker and Qemu)
- Assist customers with their questions and support tickets
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years of experience in QA on Linux
- Proven record of implementing test automation in a scalable, sustainable manner
- Experience in designing, documenting, and analyzing test cases
- Familiarity with RDBMS problematics (MySQL in particular)
- Familiarity with C/C++ languages and ability to interpret gdb dumps
- Fluent English
The position also offers an opportunity to take on other roles within the company, such as giving conference presentations and webinars, writing documentation content and blog posts.
We work remotely with face-to-face meetings 2-3 times per year.
SEND YOUR APPLICATION AND CV TO JOBS@GALERACLUSTER.COM